Sunday, April 16, 2006

Petals of Passion, Petals of Peace

Hello everyone and I do hope that this proves to be a great week for all of you. As for me, it is going to be a busy week. There are so many exams and papers that need to be done this week, so I don't have time for any extra stuff. I will start getting my poetry together at the rate of ten per day, which will make for one hundred by the end of the month. So, if anything needs to be organized this week, it is my LIFE! It seems that I need to extend the poetry for another week because if they want one hundred poems, then that means ten days at ten poems typed per day. I need to give myself to the 29th of the month for that. The reason is because the red rose remains to be a student full-time and it simply takes time for all that I must do.

Passion and Peace are needed today. We have to have a passion for something in order to enjoy it. A passion for writing. Art. The spoken word. The piano. Swimming. Whatever your passion is, enjoy it. The rose has four petals. Passion, peace, power and purpose. All four are vital in our lives today. We need power to refuel our tanks so that we may continue on. We most certainly don't need anyone to take our power away from us. Peace is important to the red rose. Peace and quiet. No aggravation. Peace like a river, flowing ever so smoothly. Peace like one can experience when all else fails and God takes over. Peace like I want when it is time for me to close my eyes for the night and not have to hear her nonsense or her dog barking at midnight. I want peace at all times. Purpose...does your life have purpose, meaning? If not, you will not really see a reason to go on. you may merely just exist and breathe. When you get up each day, think of a purpose. Why are you here? Where are you going in life? What are your goals? Keep a sense of passion, purpose, power and purpose in your life and you will be strengthened to fight the prickly thorns!

1. microbiology-2 papers and an exam test 3(this week)

2. do a presentation on Monet or Picasso Saturday morning (art drawings)

3. art examination on wednesday evening at 5pm (select artist for reaction paper, due the 26th)

4. Journalism-do my own thing on line(quizzes and assignments)

as long as the red rose does not think on all of these at one time, she will be just fine.

telling the prickly stem that she can handle it, just one thing at a time!

diamond

3 comments:

MsJayy said...

Those 4 P's (peace, power, passion & purpose) are vital...and interwined. I agree with your comments about not having people take our power from us but we also don't need to give it to other people either. Keep your head up! Peace & light!

mochasistah said...

I love your 4 p's. My four would be Prayer, Please, Power and Peace. and mygoals...umm lets see: yes, let's not get upset on Thursday at my not-so-favorite school, enjoy my classes even when there's disturbance. Poetry with smiles~ Goal to remain flexible with authors and other clients, enjoy the weather and beach once, work out once with my kick box video and keep pushing forward.

Diamond said...

Mocha and Jackie,

Thanks for your words of inspiration. yes I like the four p"s...power, peace passion and purpose.....and also prayer, please, power and peae. Poetry with smiles that is what it is all about, keep pushing forward...no time to stop..only for a break for outselves....